Terms & Conditions.
The Public Agreement (The Offer) for order, purchase, sale and delivery of goods
This Agreement is an official and public offer of the Seller to conclude an agreement of purchase and sale of the Goods presented on www.repulos.com. This Agreement is public, that is, its terms and conditions are the same for all buyers, regardless of their legal status (physical entity, legal entity, sole proprietor) without giving preference to one buyer among others. By concluding this Agreement, the Buyer fully accepts the terms and conditions and procedure for placing an order, payment for goods, delivery of goods, return of goods, liability for an unfair order and other terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Definitions of Terms
1. The Public Offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer") is a public offer of the Seller addressed to one or more specific persons to enter into an agreement of purchase and sale with the Seller remotely (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") under the terms and conditions stated in this Offer.
2. The Goods are the objects of the agreement of the parties, which were selected by the Buyer on the Online Store website and placed in the shopping cart, or already purchased by the Buyer from the Seller remotely
3. The Online Store is the Seller's website at www.repulos.com that was created for concluding retail and wholesale purchase and sale agreements on the basis of the Buyer's acquaintance with the description of the Goods offered by the Seller via the Internet.
4. The Buyer is a legally capable physical entity who has attained the age of 18 years, receives information from the Seller, places any orders to purchase goods presented on the Online Store website for non-business purposes, or a legal entity, or a sole proprietor.
5. The Seller is represented by SP Kateryna Nechyporenko o/a Repulo's
6. The Order is certain items of the Goods assortment list specified by the Buyer when placing a request form on the Seller's website or ordered in any other remote way.
7. The Delivery is a direct transfer of the Goods from the Seller to the Buyer by an independent contractor who provides services to the Seller in accordance with a separate contract.
1. The terms and conditions of this Agreement establish the procedure of interaction between the Online Store repulos.com and the Buyers of the Online Store repulos.com, in particular, between physical and legal entities who have placed an order via the "Shopping Cart" service located on the website www.repulos.com (hereinafter referred to as the "website").
2. This Agreement is concluded by full and unconditional adoption (acceptance) by the Buyer of the offer to enter into the Agreement comprehensively without signing a written copy of the Agreement by the Parties.
3. The moment of full and unconditional adoption by the Buyer of the Seller's offer to enter into an agreement of purchase and sale of goods in electronic form is considered to be the fact of payment by the Buyer of the Order under this Agreement, within the terms and at the prices specified on the Seller's website.
4. The Seller and the Buyer provide mutual guarantees of their legal status and capacity necessary for the conclusion and performance of this Agreement.
5. By concluding this Agreement (i.e., accepting the terms of the offer by placing the Order), the Buyer confirms the following:
The Buyer is fully and completely acquainted with and agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the Offer).
It gives permission for the collection, processing and transfer of personal data, which is valid throughout the Agreement duration period, as well as for an unlimited period after its expiration. In addition, by concluding the Agreement, the Buyer confirms that he is informed (without additional notice) about the rights established by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", the purposes of data collection, and that his personal data is transferred to the Seller in order to be able to fulfill the terms and conditions of this Agreement, to be able to make mutual settlements, as well as to receive invoices, certificates and other documents. The Buyer also agrees that the Seller has the right to provide access and transfer his personal data to third parties without any additional notice to the Buyer, without changing the purpose of personal data processing. The scope of the Buyer's rights as a subject of personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" is known and understood by him. The Buyer, by informing the Seller of his telephone number and e-mail, agrees to the use of these means of communication by the Seller, as well as third parties involved in the fulfillment of obligations to the Buyer. The data may be used to disseminate information about the transfer of the order for delivery, as well as other information directly related to the fulfillment of obligations to the Buyer under this Public Offer. Also, the data provided by the Buyer may be used for the distribution of advertising actions, news about promotions, discounts, and other actions of the Seller.
By placing an order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller may entrust the fulfillment of the Agreement to a third party, while remaining responsible for its fulfillment.
6. This review of the Agreement is available at www.repulos.com.
7. The Agreement may be changed without prior notice to the Buyer.
8. The renewed agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement on the website (unless otherwise provided in the renewed agreement).
Subject of the Agreement
The subject of this Agreement is the opportunity provided to the Buyer to purchase the Goods presented in the Online Store catalog for personal needs, not related to business activities.
The Seller ensures the availability of the Goods presented in the Online Store.
Photographs of the Goods are illustrations to them, and the actual appearance of the Goods may differ from these photographs.
Descriptions and specifications providing for Goods are not exhaustive and may contain typographical inaccuracies.
In order to clarify the information about this Goods, the Buyer may at any time contact the Seller by email listed on the website.
Price of the Goods
The price for each item of the Goods is indicated on the Online Store website and includes all taxes provided by the Ukrainian legislation. The price of the Goods is indicated in US dollars and converted into hryvnia equivalent according to the official exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the date of order.
The Seller has the right to unilaterally change the price for any item of the Goods.
In case of change in the price of the ordered Goods, the Seller undertakes to inform the Buyer about the change in the price of the Goods.
The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel the Order to purchase the Goods, if the price is changed by the Seller after placing the Order.
It is impossible for the Seller to change the price of the Goods paid by the Buyer.The Buyer's obligations to pay for the Goods are considered fulfilled from the moment of receipt of funds on the Seller's account.
The cost of the Goods indicated on the Online Store website includes the cost of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer by the company partner of the Seller. If the Buyer needs a specific delivery company the cost of delivery of the Goods is additionally paid by the Buyer in accordance with the current tariffs of the delivery services (carriers).
Payments between the Seller and the Buyer for the Goods are made in the ways specified in FAQ - Payment Options section of this Agreement.
Placing an Order
The Buyer has the right to place an order for any good presented on the Online Store website www.repulos.com. Orders can be placed on the Online Store website, via Instagram - @repulos_multibrand - and by the email, What'sApp, Telegram listed in the "Contacts" section.
When placing an order on the Online Store website, the Buyer undertakes to provide the following information:
Last name, first name, patronymic of the Buyer or the person (the receiver) specified by him;
The address to which the Goods should be delivered;
An e-mail address of the receiver;
A contact phone number of the receiver
The name, quantity, article, price of the Good selected by the Buyer are indicated in the Buyer's shopping cart on the Online Store website.
If the Seller needs additional information, he has the right to request it from the Buyer. In case of failure to provide the necessary information by the Buyer, the Seller is not responsible for providing quality service to the Buyer when buying goods in the Online Store.
The Buyer is fully responsible for providing invalid data, which made it impossible for the Seller to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer.
After placing an order, the information on confirming the order will be received by an e-mail specified by the Buyer.
Responsibilities of the Parties
The Parties shall be responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement in the manner prescribed by this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
The Seller shall be not responsible for:
a slight deviation in the color of the good, which may differ from the original good only due to the different color of the transmission of personal computer monitors and phone screens of certain models;
the content and reliability of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (the order processing and delivery of goods), which occur for reasons beyond its control;
illegal unlawful actions performed by the Buyer through the provided access to the Internet;
for damage caused to the Buyer or third parties as a result of improper use, storage of the Goods purchased from the Seller.
The Buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is solely responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even in the case when his login was used by another person) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles.
In case of force majeure, the parties are excused from fulfilling terms and conditions of this Agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this Agreement means events of an extraordinary, unpredictable nature that exclude or objectively impede the fulfillment of this Agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent in reasonable ways
Other Terms and Conditions
The Seller has the right to transfer its rights and obligations to Buyers to third parties.
The Online Store and related services may be temporarily/partially or completely unavailable due to routine maintenance or other technical reasons. The Technical Service Unit of the Seller has the right to periodically carry out the necessary routine maintenance or other work without notifying the Buyers.
In case of questions and complaints from the Buyer, he must contact the Seller by the email listed on the Online Store website. The parties must try to resolve all emergent disputes through negotiations.
SP Kateryna Nechyporenko o/a Repulo's